Looking for a boxing course in Berlin for women?
Boxing Sisters is a women only community and growing worldwide every day. With our professional 8-week boxing course we make boxing accessible, safe and fun for all women.
During the course you will learn step by step all the aspects of boxing, burn fat, strengthen your muscles and feel super fit and powerful in a short amount of time. The professional total body workout makes you mentally and physically fitter and stronger. You do not need any experience to start, and we promise you will have a smile on your face every class. After completing the course, you will feel happier and have much more self-confidence. You’ll become the best version of yourself!
Good to know: during the course you’re completely flexible to choose when to train and missing classes is never a problem. Your credits stay valid for 2 months after the end of the course so you can always catch up missed classes.
Vacation plans, sick or just busy during the 8 week course?
No worries! All missed classes can be made up to 2 months after the end of the course. That means you have all the time to finish the course if you have any plans or an unforeseen situation during the course. It’s also good to know that you can always choose your own days and times to train. Super flexible!
- Duration of one training session: 60 minutes
- Advice: Two training sessions per week (8 weeks)
- You can book your sessions (days/time/location) each week in advance and change it up to 6 hours before the session starts
- You can choose between sessions that take place in the morning, afternoon or in the evening, from Monday to Saturday
- Our training rooms are located in various places in Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg & Mitte
- Course fee is € 165 euro for 16 lessons
And keep in mind that it’s not a problem to miss classes because of a vacation or any other reason. Your credits are valid more then 4 months and you can catch up all classes! Super fun!
I want to receive free starting information
- Full = Full – limited number of places available
- Start beginners course between 5 and 15 September 2022
- Application deadline 15 September 2022
- You can make up missed training time up to 2 months after the end of the course.